- Full-function simulation, software and hardware consistent with the FTD Level 5 flight trainer;
- Built-in professional aerodynamic and performance models for single-engine and multi-engine aircraft;
- Global navigation, elevation and geographic database, which is updated regularly;
- Have a variety of instrumentation programs, covering different airport operating characteristics and regional operating standards;
- Support Prepar3D, X-Plane, and user-developed visual modules;
- Multi – machine network, training process controllable, support teachers to comment.
Course teaching, daily practice of pilots, self-learning of flight enthusiasts;
Full flight phase program training (approach/departure, en route, approach procedures, flight phase and flight profile management);
Instrument Approach Procedure (ILS, VOR, NDB, GPS) based on raw data or flight plan;
Transition route and airspace familiarity training;
The practice of aviation theory.
Reasonable modular design, users focus on special training without having to touch the complex operation;
Learning and training can be carried out without limitation of venue and time;
High reliability software and hardware design, easy operation, low maintenance cost;
Continue to provide users with more convenient functions and extended application modules.