On December 25, 2020, CnTech is pleased to announce that the CNFSimulator.FTD.C172, a Cessna C172 flight training device, was approved as Level 5 Flight Training Device by Civil Aviation Administration of China(CAAC), and put into operation after completing the certification process at JiuTian International Flight Academy.
CNFSimulator.FTD.C172 (hereinafter referred to as C172 FTD) adopts CnTech’s advanced flight control software, graphics system and electromechanical integration system, conform to the the EASA FNPT Ⅱ, FAA FTD Level 5, and CAAC FTD Level 5 standards. The software and hardware can also be customized according to the actual application requirements of users. C172 FTD is cost effective and our solution can meet flexible and diverse training needs, and reduce the gradient from simulator training to flight operation.
- C172 FTD can simulate G1000 integrated avionics system, including flight management system and support PBN operation;
- The design of the Flight aerodynamic and Control Loading System is based on flight test data, which can accurately reproduce the aircraft performance and control feedback;
- The design of visual system is higher than certification standard, it provides field of view close to the real aircraft;
- On the Instructor Operation Station, training elements such as aircraft configuration, environment and failure can be configured. Combining with the customized airport and training management system, our solution can meet flexible and diverse training needs, and reduce the gradient from simulator training to flight operation.
- QTG module can run test subjects in batches, view results and print reports to meet the authority’s requirement.
Based on CnTech experience and technology in flight simulation and aviation training, the C17FTD is ready to become an important part of your training mission.
See more C172 FTD introduction please check our product link: CNFSimulator.FTD.C172 (Cessna C172) Flight Simulator