CNFSimulator.C172(Cessna C172) Flight SimulatorCAAC FTD Level 5, the FAA FTD Level 5 and EASA FNPT Ⅱ
CNFSimulator.FTD.C172 (hereinafter referred to as C172FTD) is a Cessna172 flight simulator, which is developed by CnTech. This flight simulator adopts CnTech’s advanced flight control software, graphics system and electromechanical integration system, conform to the CAAC FTD Level 5, the FAA FTD Level 5 and EASA FNPT Ⅱ standards.
- C172 FTD can simulate G1000 integrated avionics system, including flight management system and support PBN operation;
- The design of the Flight aerodynamic and Control Loading System is based on flight test data, which can accurately reproduce the aircraft performance and control feedback;
- The design of visual system is higher than certification standard, it provides field of view close to the real aircraft;
- On the Instructor Operation Station, training elements such as aircraft configuration, environment and failure can be configured. Combining with the customized airport and training management system, our solution can meet flexible and diverse training needs, and reduce the gradient from simulator training to flight operation.
- QTG module can run test subjects in batches, view results and print reports to meet the authority’s requirement.
Based on CnTech experience and technology in flight simulation and aviation training, the C17FTD is ready to become an important part of your training mission.
Cockpit layout, panels and switches consistent with the real aircraft
G1000 integrated avionics system
Advanced control loading system
Aerodynamic simulation is based on comprehensive flight testing
Circuit breaker panel with logic function
180° ambient HD vision system
Extensive cockpit lighting system
High reliability, easy maintenance, low operating cost
Private Pilot Licence/ Instrument Rating training
Crosscountry flight training
Navigation and Communication training
Normal operating procedure SOP
Ground-based instrument navigation
GPS navigation and flight management system
Instrument approach and landing
Line and airspace operation
Abnormal and emergency procedures
Professional flight experience and aviation science education
Airplane cockpit familiarization
Flight simulator knowledge and operation
able to learn instrument IFR flight knowledge
able to learn visual flight VFR knowledge
Able to be used on teaching and research work