CNFSimulator.B737.MTD 3D maintenance training device provides the user with a simulation cockpit and accessory equipment that integrated various systems of the aircraft, which can be used for ground maintenance training simulation and air flight program simulation.
The system is composed of the cockpit system, visual system, instructor operation station, etc.
The cockpit system includes main instrument panel simulator (MIP), light-shield panel (MCP, EFIS, and warning light), front overhead panel, rear overhead panel, central control simulator (throttle quadrant), radio panel, control column and pedal simulator, and control panel. The main instrument panel simulator and the radio panel are touch screens, while the other panels are all 1:1 simulation components. All panels are connected to 737NG simulation platform, and system simulation of all flight and maintenance functions is reflected in the cockpit in real time. Users can view various manuals and aircraft system logic diagrams, set up the system faults and do other interactive operations on the control panel.
The visual system consists of three 65-inch display terminals, so it can provide a view of complete digital earth environment with a resolution of 5760*1080, including topography and landform, river network, and modeling of about 50 major cities around the world, and data of about 20,000 airports.
The instructor control console is connected to the cockpit system through TCP/IP protocol, and we can remotely view the system logic diagram, set the system fault, and set the external inspection and other work.
CNFSimulator.B737.MTD 3D maintenance training device can simulate the instruments of the entire aircraft cockpit. Each component (including switches, rotary knobs, handles, etc.) on the instrument panel can be operated by hardware or by mouse and touch device.
The system can set no less than 180 different kinds of faults, and the cockpit will response accordingly after the fault is set up.
The system can simulate engine start under normal and abnormal conditions (such as false start, hung start, hot start, etc.), as well as all kinds of faults when the engine is running (such as fire alarm, engine flameout, surge, high-frequency vibration, etc.).
· The system can set no less than 180 different kinds of faults, and the cockpit will response accordingly after the fault is set up.
·The system can simulate engine start under normal and abnormal conditions (such as false start, hung start, hot start, etc.), as well as all kinds of faults when the engine is running (such as fire alarm, engine flameout, surge, high-frequency vibration, etc.).
· The system provides a complete interactive 3D aircraft system, including the external model of the aircraft, virtual cockpit model, virtual avionics bay model and so on. Users can disassemble and replace related components and perform system detection and troubleshooting on the 3D aircraft.
· The system is equipped with the simulation module of common route maintenance equipment, including navigation test equipment, atmospheric test equipment, electronic and electrical measurement equipment and radio altimeter test equipment. Users can use these tools to complete the complex work card process in the related AMM work card test.
· The system provides real-time interactive system logic diagrams for more than 12 major systems. The system logic diagram can interact with the virtual aircraft system in real time, which is convenient for daily teaching.
· The system provides module loading manual and aircraft manual, so that the corresponding aircraft manual and other contents can be conveniently and quickly inquired during the use of the system. It also provides management method manual, so that users can add relevant manuals and technical materials by himself according to his requirements.
· The system provides interactive external inspection module. Instructors can remotely set the relevant fault or abnormal state to check the trainees’ external inspection result.
The overall size of the CNFSimulator.B737.MTD 3D maintenance training device is 420mm*350mm*173mm, the power voltage is 120V-240V, and the power of the whole device is no more than 3KVA.