Simulator Package Developer
1. Proficient in aerodynamics.
2. Familiar with flight test and flight control.
3. Proficient in Aircraft data acquisition and data processing.
1. Maintaining strong relationships with strategic accounts to drive retention and share of wallet growth.
2. Calling on assigned campaigns as well as opportunities identified by your own efforts.
3. Become an expert in your assigned geography and end markets
4. Knowledgeable of entire Sales Lifecycle and demonstrate effective issue resolution, retention, and closing techniques.
5. Work in a collaborative manner with all inside and outside sales reps and operations to develop trust and a spirit of cooperation.
6. Ability to present to customers and prospects multiple solutions across a variety of CnTech Products/Services.
7. Meet company established sales goals for assigned territory.
8. Compliance with CnTech pricing tools and policies.
1. Excellent ability to develop marketing, with good customer resources and social relations.
2. Experience with selling other brands’ flight simulators.
3. Having after-sales problems while selling other brands’ flight simulators.
4. Excellent oral communication & listening skills.
5. Excellent Customer Relationship development skills.
Sales Engineer/Technical Account Manager
1. Expand sales of CNFSimulator flight simulator.
2. Develop new and existing leads through phone calls and presentations.
3. Identify, nurture and develop potential sales accounts.
4. Create clear, simple pre-sales flight simulator examples to excite prospects and demonstrate our products.
5. Provide some pre- and post-sales technical support directly and through CnTech’s support team.
6. Present CNFSimulator’s capabilities and its use at public seminars, customer-site presentations and professional conferences.
1. Bachelors degree in science and engineering field, with 1 years of work experience.
2. Familiar with sales in aviation field.
3. Excellent time-management skills – balancing multiple demands from many prospects.
4. Positive and outgoing personality. Business acumen.