Who Are We?
CnTech, a flagship simulation company manufacturing turn-key flight simulators for the customers all over the globe. Virtual simulation and flight simulation is the prime concern and advanced software and hardware are designed for the simulations by the company itself. CnTech is a Chinese manufacture who has ensured its position in the regional market while enhancing the global footprint. A work force exceeding 100, and more than half of the company staff is engineers who has mastered; aerodynamics, aviation theory, avionics, electronics, programming and machinery design.
What are We Good At?
The prowess gained through hundreds of projects and expertise gained from many research and development initiatives, made us stand above the others in aviation training industry. Beacuse Designing the best software to run the simulator comes along with the first few primary requirements and CnTech runs an extra mile for you in case of software and hardware. So We put a significant effort to make these two parts to the highest standards as it decides the quality of the training. Except for the quality and integrity of products, extreme care offered for the new and recurrent customers has become a driving force that attracts and holds customers towards the CnTech.
Our Presence in the Industry
Presence of the CnTech in the aviation training industry escalated in a brisk pace and ranked as a top contributor with no time. A series of flagship simulators including A320, B737, C919, Cessna172 and Bell206 were designed and developed according to the industry standards along with other customized models. Product diversity under the CnTech wing boasts our excellence and ability, backed by our customer feedbacks; which are always encouraging and recommending. Becuase We are willing to engage in new designs for any upcoming aircraft models as well. But Within a short period of time, CnTech has established its footprint in the domestic market with a solid customer base.
(COMAC) is provided by the CnTech. Other users such as Aviation Industry Corporation of China (AVIC), are among the list of business users of the company. So Hundreds of research institutes and college users are also working with CnTech to fulfil their simulation requirements. Our plans to expand globally will increment the domestic footprint and ensure the domination in the local market.
There are hundreds of reasons to land in CnTech as your win-win solution for simulation requirements. But to make things clear, will dig in to some facts regarding the CnTech. We at CnTech prefer quality over quantity and our well-qualified staff continuously updating with the newest trends in the industry. But Our set of engineers who have accumulated unmatched experience and knowledge in the industry, design the flight simulator systems which are continuously monitored and evaluated for the right standards by more than 10 pilots in the consultancy team. So With such an extra level of integrity, we leave no room for any error in our designs.
OUR AWESOME TEAM
- Born in 1979，master degree of dynamics.
- Studied in Harbin Engineering University and gained bachelor degree of mathematics.
- Studied in Shanghai Jiao Tong University and gained master degree of dynamics.
- More than ten yeas experience in researching aircraft simulation and industrialization.
- Mastered core technology of aircraft numerical simulation and well-experienced in R&D management.
- Born in 1980，master degree and senior engineer of aerospace electronics and control.
- Studied in Harbin Institute of Technology and gained bachelor degree of electronic engineering.
- Long-term participation of aerospace manned spaceship project.
- Well-experience in high complexity system development and project management.
- Gained “The third prize of national science and technology progress” and “the first prize of Shanghai science and technology progress”.
Dr. Bin Wu
- PHD of large engineering structure reliability and instructor of post-doctor.
- Selected by “The hundred recruitment program of global experts ” of Commercial Aircraft Corporation of China Ltd (COMAC).
- Studied in The University of Sheffield, England. Human-computer interaction security engineering major.
- Studied in The University of Cambridge, England and obtained PHD of large engineering structure reliability.
- Worked for Beijing Civil Aviation Technology Research Center of COMAC as the director of numerical simulation laboratory and manager of CR929 IPT.
- Research area: Aricraft design and mechnical design theory.
- Studied in Tsinghua University and gained degree in Electric Engineering.
- Certified international senior mechanical engineer.
- Mastered in aircraft power system design.
- Obtained patent of a particular aircraft engine part design.