CnTech is an international High-Tech company which is located in Shanghai, China and listed on National Equities Exchange and Quotation. CnTech specializes in advanced simulation technology, independent research and is professional development specialist in the flight simulator industry. We have a work force exceeding 100, most of whom mastered aerodynamics, aviation theory, avionics, electronics, programming and machinery design and provide services to aerospace, aviation, educational and training fields at the global level.
We have developed from software to hardware and possess 100% intellectual property of our flight simulator series product CNFSimulator. It has variety type, including A320, B737, Cessna172, Bell206, R22/44, and we accept customization order of new type simulator as well. We are proud of our after sales service and tech-support team who works over 80 hours working time per week and accept many social media, such as Skype, WhatsApp, WeChat and so on. Furthermore, we are tirelessly generating new ideas in research and development and never cease to make progress in higher level product.
Due to the rapid development of business, We have already established and served a nationwide network of sales and services with hundreds customers, including COMAC (Commercial Aircraft Corporation of China), various universities and the Chinese Academy of Sciences. We constantly maintains close and long-term relationships with the best research institutes and enterprises of China and abroad, dealing with modeling and simulation technologies, and aims to provide the best solutions to the modeling techniques on advanced level.
CnTech Building, No. 1005, Jiuxing Highway, Lingang Songjiang Sci-Tech City, Songjiang District, Shanghai, China, Zip: 201615
Service hotline: 400 888 5100
• Born in 1979，master degree of dynamics.
• Studied in Harbin Engineering University and gained bachelor degree of mathematics.
• Studied in Shanghai Jiao Tong University and gained master degree of dynamics.
• More than ten yeas experience in researching aircraft simulation and industrialization.
• Mastered core technology of aircraft numerical simulation and well-experienced in R&D management.
• Born in 1980，master degree and senior engineer of aerospace electronics and control.
• Studied in Harbin Institute of Technology and gained bachelor degree of electronic engineering.
• Long-term participation of aerospace manned spaceship project.
• Well-experience in high complexity system development and project management.
• Gained “The third prize of national science and technology progress” and “the first prize of Shanghai science and technology progress”.
• PHD of large engineering structure reliability and instructor of post-doctor.
• Selected by “The hundred recruitment program of global experts ” of Commercial Aircraft Corporation of China Ltd (COMAC).
• Studied in The University of Sheffield, England. Human-computer interaction security engineering major.
• Studied in The University of Cambridge, England and obtained PHD of large engineering structure reliability.
• Worked for COMBridge Technology Ltd, England.
• Worked for Beijing Civil Aviation Technology Research Center of COMAC as the director of numerical simulation laboratory and manager of CR929 IPT.
• Research area: Aricraft design and mechnical design theory.
• Studied in Tsinghua University and gained degree in Electric Engineering.
• Certified international senior mechanical engineer.
• Mastered in aircraft power system design.
• Obtained patent of a particular aircraft engine part design.
CALL US TODAY +8618817570024
WE ANSWER 24/7
Airline, Middle East
This is a good trainer for our pilot cadet to get ATPL，especially the navigation part. .
Flight Training Center, Poland
Super clean wire comes from the professtional attitude and strict quailty contral. I am impressed by what we see, who we met and what we bought in CnTech .
This company is well orgnised and has a highly especialiesed team for simualtor. Thanks to their effort and product, we are making progressing in upgrading our own aircraft design.