CnTech is an international High-Tech company which is located in Shanghai, China and listed on National Equities Exchange and Quotation. CnTech specializes in advanced simulation technology, independent research and is professional development specialist in the flight simulator industry. We have a work force exceeding 100, most of whom mastered aerodynamics, aviation theory, avionics, electronics, programming and machinery design and provide services to aerospace, aviation, defense, military, educational and training fields at the global level.
We have developed from software to hardware and possess 100% intellectual property of our flight simulator series product CNFSimulator. It has variety type, including A320, B737, Cessna172, Bell206, R22/44, illusion 76 and we accept customization order of new type simulator as well. We are proud of our after sales service and tech-support team who works over 80 hours working time per week and accept many social media, such as Skype, WhatsApp, WeChat and so on. Furthermore, we are tirelessly generating new ideas in research and development and never cease to make progress in higher level product.
Due to the rapid development of business, We have already established and served a nationwide network of sales and services with hundreds customers, including COMAC (Commercial Aircraft Corporation of China), the national aerospace Bureau of China, Ministry of transport of the PRC, the PRC Air Force, various universities and the Chinese Academy of Sciences. We constantly maintains close and long-term relationships with the best research institutes and enterprises of China and abroad, dealing with modeling and simulation technologies, and aims to provide the best solutions to the modeling techniques on advanced level.
CnTech Building, No. 1005, Jiuxing Highway, Lingang Songjiang Sci-Tech City, Songjiang District, Shanghai, China, Zip: 201615
Service hotline: 400 888 5100
• Born in 1979，master degree of dynamics.
• Studied in Harbin Engineering University and gained bachelor degree of mathematics.
• Studied in Shanghai Jiao Tong University and gained master degree of dynamics.
• Studied and worked in Shanghai Academy of Spaceflight Technology of China Aerospace Science and Technology Corporation and gained master degree of aircraft design (research direction: dynamics simulation).
• Researcher of simulation program of “ShenZhou Five Manned Spaceship” made by China Aerospace Science and Technology Corporation.
• More than ten yeas experience in researching aircraft simulation and industrialization.
• Finish multiple consulting project of China Aerospace Science and Technology Corporation, China Aerospace Science & Industry Corporation, Commercial Aircraft Corporation of China Ltd and so on.
• Mastered core technology of aircraft numerical simulation and well-experienced in R&D management.
• Born in 1980，master degree and senior engineer of aerospace electronics and control.
• Studied in Harbin Institute of Technology and gained bachelor degree of electronic engineering.
• Studied in Shanghai Academy of Spaceflight Technology of China Aerospace Science and Technology Corporation and gained master degree of aircraft design (research direction: aerospace electronics and control).
• Chief engineer of Shanghai Academy of Spaceflight Technology of China Aerospace Science and Technology Corporation.
• Designed and developed mechanics and electronics system for Shenzhou spaceship series and Chang’E1 circumlunar satellite project of lunar exploration project.
• Long-term participation of aerospace manned spaceship project, lunar exploration project and other national aerospace key project, in which act as chief engineer of dynamics and control technology.
• Well-experience in high complexity system development and project management.
• Gained “The third prize of national science and technology progress” and “the first prize of Shanghai science and technology progress”.
• PHD of large engineering structure reliability and instructor of post-doctor.
• Selected by “The hundred recruitment program of global experts ” of Commercial Aircraft Corporation of China Ltd (COMAC).
• Studied in National University of Defence Technology, China. Computer software major.
• Studied in The University of Sheffield, England. Human-computer interaction security engineering major.
• Studied in The University of Cambridge, England and obtained PHD of large engineering structure reliability.
• Worked for The 60th institute of the General staff of the Chinese people’s liberation army(CPLA).
• Worked for COMBridge Technology Ltd, England.
• Worked for Beijing Civil Aviation Technology Research Center of COMAC as the director of numerical simulation laboratory and manager of CR929 IPT.
• Research area: Aricraft design and mechnical design theory.
• Studied in Tsinghua University and gained degree in Electric Engineering.
• Worded in avionic mechatronic system R&D department in AVIC.
• Certified international senior mechanical engineer.
• Mastered in aircraft power system design.
• Obtained patent of a particular aircraft engine part design.
• First air force simulation professor in Aviation University Air Force.
• Attended multiple Chinese air force key projects as a manager and key researcher.
• Obtained more than 6 national prizes, including first prize for scientific and technology progress in army.
• Under list of government specialists’ benefits.
• Worked as magazine editor of “Flight Simulation”.
• Committee member of China system simulation committee.
CALL US TODAY +8618817570024
WE ANSWER 24/7
Airline, Middle East
This is a good trainer for our pilot cadet to get ATPL，especially the navigation part. .
Flight Training Center, Poland
Super clean wire comes from the professtional attitude and strict quailty contral. I am impressed by what we see, who we met and what we bought in CnTech .
This company is well orgnised and has a highly especialiesed team for simualtor. Thanks to their effort and product, we are making progressing in upgrading our own aircraft design.